The Girl With a Hundred Curls

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Welcome to Phyllis Haase's blog!

I've created this weblog for Mom as another avenue for her to communicate with the extended family, as well as her multitude of friends. The first post below, Diginity magazine article, will hopefully serve as an introduction to those readers who might not be familiar with this aspect of her history.

I'll be teaching Mom how to add articles, original writings and photographs directly to this blog, so that she can share her thoughts on a regular basis, and reply to comments left by others.

Now don't be bashful with your comments!

Regards,

Norman Haase

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Phyllis,
I struggle to find just the right words to express how much you have meant to me and how you will continue to touch my life.
I look to you as an example of how to live this life well. You're an inspiration, a force of pure love and compassion.
I have been blessed to have had the chance to have had you touch my life.
And even though you always flirted with Rick and always teased that you needed a kiss, I loved you all the more for it!!
May your beautiful spirit continue to light all our lives.
Your loving friend,
Barb Hammond

 

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a remembrance of Phyllis by clicking on the 'Comments' icon, which looks like an envelope and pencil, or directly in the box at the bottom of the 'Phyllis Haase -- In Memorium'page (the prefered method, as comments will automatically show on that page). If you wish to post a photograph as well, please email it to me at stonebri@sprynet.com, and I'd be happy to put it up.

Also, where it says 'Comment As', please select 'Name/URL' from the drop-down box and enter your name (URL isn't needed).

Norman

<< Home